dijous, 3 de desembre del 2009

Task 0. Letter

Gerard Lòpez
Crowfield Busines school
14 London street
WD4 9FT
972458794
gerardmvp@gmail.com
22nd October 2009

Dear sir,

Re: Business course information

I am writing this letter because I would like to obtain the prospectus of your business course. I am currently a Spanish student at a secondary school and I would like to study the business course in your centre- next summer.
I couldn’t see if you give grants to foreign students on your website and I would like to get this information as soon as possible because I am currently unemployed.
I would be very grateful if you could provide me with any further information I might need

Thanking you for your attention.

Yours faithfully

Gerard Lopez

1 comentari:

  1. WHAT KIND OF LETTER IS IT?

    CORRECT THE FOLLOWING MISTAKES:

    I am currently a Spanish STUDENT AT A secondary school
    GRATEFUL if y
    Thanking YOU for

    ResponElimina